Dear Group,  I've just been given a little bit of money to purchase
some professional/teacher aid materials that will support our
school objective next year, which is to address the students'
deficiencies on our standardized test.  The main areas of concern
are in reading comprehension and math computation.  Do you know
of any good materials that teachers could use to help them develop
materials/strategies in these areas?  High school teachers can be
a bit persnickity about materials that are "below" them, so I have
to find good stuff.  Any suggestions (with publisher, address, cost
if known) would be appreciated.  TIA

Lee Gordon
Eldorado High School        (702)799-7200 x230
1139 N. Linn Ln.             FAX  799-7255
Las Vegas, NV  89110         lgordon@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home