        We hardly had our students out the door when summer Driver's Ed.
got in gear. :)  Now, one of the teachers needs current statistics on
automobile accidents, injuries, deaths--especially involving young drivers.
He has searched on the Internet, but said he found more ads than info.
We don't have anything relevant in print resources.  Could some of you
please suggest some good URLs?  Please send your responses to my home
e-mail address.   TIA!!

Cindy Carr, Librarian           home e-mail:  wccarr@ionet.net
Cleveland High School           work e-mail:  cleve24@edumaster.net
Cleveland, OK