Our elementary school is receiving a computer and a free year of Internet
usage.  When I spoke to my Principal about assuming it would be placed in
the library, she was uncertain.  She doesn't know anything about the
Internet and is going to leave it up to the teachers to decide where it
should go, even though I gave her good reasons to put it in the library.
I need written statements from schools that have Internet in use in their
libraries.  Please write them in a manner I can print them out and hand
them to her.  Thanks.

Jeanne Jewell
Librarian
M. U. Lujan Elementary School