I purchased the CD  Olympic Gold by S.E.A. Media for $24.76 locally.  In
the catalogues that I saw, It was $49.95.  The teachers and the kids love
it.  It does have minimal info on countries that participate and very
minimal biographical info on Olympic Participants.  Unfortunately, it
only covers summer games (Let's hope there's a winter games version by
the time it is 2002 and we have the winter games here in SLC.)

The events section has been quite a hit with teachers and students
becuase it not only gives a history of that event, but gives the rules
for it.  The games section tells about each Olympic game year and is
quite nice.  This has been money well spent because the CD has been in
high demand.

Kaaren Linton                 kaaren.linton@m.k12.ut.us

LM_NET Archive Home