My principal requested information from me, Now is my chance to show her
the power of the LM_NET.

        I need any information, articles or research that has been done
on the value and/or impact of staff training in computers and technology
on student achievement and assessment.  She was hoping for some facts and
figures to include in a grant she is writing.  Any help will be
appreciated.  TIA.

Diane Mentzer
Paramount Elementary School             "Learning to Read is Basic,
Hagerstown, MD                           Loving to Read is the Plus"
dmentzer@umd5.umd.edu
                                              *   *
                                            *   *   *

LM_NET Archive Home