Thanks to all who responded to my request for information about
the following magazines:
Kid City
Kids Discover
Kidstuff
Nickelodeon
PC Kids
US Kids
Kids Discover was recommended by almost everyone.  It's a one
subject per issue magazine, and a great source of information.
Many also liked Nickelodeon because the kids like it a lot.
 The others were barely mentioned, if at all.  One person wrote
that Kid City was more preschool, and didn't circulate much at
her school.  One person wrote that Kidstuff didn't come
reliably, one said US Kids didn't circulate much, and no one
mentioned PC Kids.  I only have moeny to order two of these
magazines, ans will order Kids Discover and Nickelodeon in
place of two of the magazines we get whcih don't circulate much.

Thanks to all who responded!
--
Kathy Lafferty
klaffert@pen.k12.va.us