afn11720@AFN.ORG (Sandra W. Griffith) writes:
> Eleven complicated steps tp post with PINE!!! Now I know why I will never
> post a hit!! I couldn't do all that if my life depended on it!!!

    How about a couple of steps?

  1. View each message sent by respondents to the Target and type the
letter e and save the file as HIT. Do the same for each message and after
the first one answer A to the question Overwrite or Append?

  2. After you have received all the replies Compose a message to the list
and drop down into the Body. Hit the Control and R keys and type HIT to
pull in the saved file. Edit it and send to the list.

   Better? Good luck Sandra...practice makes perfect.

        Russell Smith   rssmith@tenet.edu   rssmith@camalott.com
Region 14 ESC Abilene, Tx   Edtech Consultant, Certified teacher, Journalist

LM_NET Archive Home