Friends,

The library I work in is located in the center of the school. There are
no outside windows or doors to open for fresh air. But there ARE 4 large
skylights that make dandy thermal heaters, a dozen or so computers,
photoduplicating machines and scads of  hormone-ridden bodies that add
to the ambient temperature in wild and bizarre ways. (And I have been
known to get hot under the coller in the mildest of weather.)

So the place is too d**n hot -- and living at the beach you can't say it
isn't humid, either.

Where, oh where, can I get information stating the best and _healthy_
temperatures for the work place? And can this heat damage computers?
(Methinks equipment damage may get more notice than human suffering.)

Yours in a cold shower,

Larry Parsons                           "Money is not the
Ocean Beach School District            report card of life."
Long Beach, WA 98631
(360) 642-3731  FAX (360) 642-1224

LM_NET Archive Home