I may be able to purchase our first combination CD/cassette players and
would like to identify CD's to purchase for a beginning, basic
collection for my elementary school.  I would appreciate your
recommendations for
(1)  Specific titles to purchase
(2)  A jobber from whom I can order all the titles complete with
     MARC records and barcodes
(3)  locating a bibliography of recommended audio CD's.

Any vendors who can provide such information are welcome to contact me
personally. I have passed on a suggestion to Brodart that they consider
such a listing in their Elementary School Library Collection for the
benefit of those of us who are just now establishing basic collections.
It would be much quicker to go down a recommended list to see which
titles might meet our collection development needs rather than have to
wade through the index to find recommended CD titles.  Perhaps you would
like to second my request.

 Cheryl King, Librarian
Agana Heights Elementary School, Box DE, Agana, Guam 96910
E-Mail:  Cheryl.King@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET

"Guam-Where America's day begins!"

LM_NET Archive Home