--------------67C23B1254F3

Greetings! One of our teachers said she heard/saw a segment on CNN on May
24, 1996 which dealt with an upcoming article. The article supposedly
shows that art and music at an early age is linked to math and science
skills later in school. The journal name she thought she heard does not
seem to exist.
I have tried the CNN home page, ask eric,  DAILOG, and have had no luck
so I am asking you wonderful people if you can help me locate this info
for her.
TIA

--------------67C23B1254F3

Donna Carroll                     ac862@freenet.buffalo.edu
Alden High School                 or  dcarroll@buffnet.net
Park Street, Alden, New York  14004      fax:716-937-4568

--------------67C23B1254F3--

LM_NET Archive Home