       EDUCATIONAL SOLUTIONS INC is building a DIRECTORY of school WEBPAGES.

       We would like to add your school's WEBPAGE to our 80,000+ DIRECTORY.

       We will confirm the receipt and addition of your WEBPAGE address to

       our DIRECTORY. The backlog of E-MAIL is about 1 week.

       CHECKOUT our website and DIRECTORY at   http://www.esinet.com

         We would appreciate your posting the address of our website

                      ESI'S SCHOOL WEBPAGE DIRECTORY
                          http://www.esinet.com

                            on your webpage.

                SCHOOL WEBPAGE INFORMATION Form

       Please fill out the following FORM and E-Mail it to:

                        schdir@esinet.com

             School Name:

         Webpage Address:

                 Address:

                    City:                        State:              Zip:

       WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE OUR MONTHLY SPECIAL FLYER:

       Via E-mail:      Via FAX:       Via Snail Mail:       No:

       E-Mail Address or FAX Number:

       Name:

       Comments:

LM_NET Archive Home