I have been asked to put together a very short presentation for a meeting
on favorite WWW sites, FTP sites for software or lesson plans, and TELNET
sites.

I have my bases covered on the WWW sites, but am lacking in the FTP and
TELNET areas.

FTP and I do not get along for some reason and I always manage to botch
something (but that's another story) and most of the TELNET sites I have
been using now are available on WWW sites.

If anyone would care to share one or two FTP or TELNET sites I would
appreciate.  I have to include 5 of each.

I already have Library of Congress and our local university libraries for
TELNET.  I would like to include something other than libraries.

Thanks a million for the help.

**If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send you the list I use
at the presentation.

Paula Zsiray

Library Media Teacher
Mountain Crest High School