I will be heading for Phoenix, Arizona during the second week of March. I
recently read an article in "School
Library Journal" about a school in Scottsdale. The school, Desert Mountain
High School, has a public library attached to it. Does anyone who works at
the school subscribe to this list? I would really enjoy visiting this
facility when I'm in the area. Also, what is a "must see" in the Sedona,
Phoenix area other than the Grand Canyon? Can you suggest any good
restaurants? Thanks in advance for the information.

Please send any mail to my personal address.

Sincerely:
Paul Swan
London, Ontario.
paul.swan@odyssey.on.ca