Can anyone offer a suggestion on why after all my config ppp data has been
entered and checked several times and my TCP data has been entered and
checked carefully, I am currently unable to get an *active* button on
*open* or *hard close* from the ppp config screen?  I am using a MAC 5300,
and the most interesting part is that it worked for about 3 days then quit.
 But I have a friend with a powermac who is getting the same symptom.
Actually I haven't seen his machine, but in talking with him on the phone
about our trying to setup our net connections on our new computers we
discovered we are having the same experience.  Any suggestions on what
might be going on?

LM_NET Archive Home