Dear LM_NETters

        This is very belated thanks for all of you who sent me
your opinions of the movie _Cry in the Wild_, based on the
book, _Hatchet_.  I am giving these to the English teacher who
is considering the purchase of that movie; I'm sure your
opinions will help her decide.

        For your "information-please department," the majority
of the reviews were negative.

--
Jane Trump Hohn, LMS            Phone:  (804) 292-5373
Nottoway High School            FAX:    (804) 292-3021

        "Fanatics don't live in a society of tolerance,"  Elie Wiesel

LM_NET Archive Home