My school's ED teacher (Emotional Disorder) is seeking information on
*Pervasive Developmental Disorder*.  I would be very appreciative if you
would ask your special ed teachers if they have info on this topic.
Information may be faxed to: 970-247-3388 or snail mailed to the address
below with this street inclusion:  2425 West 3rd Avenue.  If your
teachers can suggest journal entries where this topic is discussed please
send me an email with the citation so I can locate the journal.  TIA

Pat Lambert
Needham Elementary
Durango, CO
pat@scan.org