Dear Colleagues

Our library consortium (14 independent school libraries) is in the process
of moving from a CD-ROM union catalog to an on-line one.  We are looking at
Winnebago and Dynix.  We have met with reps from each compay, have
researched both products, and have perused the LM_NET archives.  We found
the comparison of Dynix to Follett helpful but now would like to compare
Dynix specifically to Winnebago.  We would appreciate any of you having
experience with one or both of these products to comment on your
experiences.  We are looking at all aspects: hardware needs,
telecommunication needs, costs, ease of use, conversion, vendor reliability,
etc.  Replys can be sent to me direct (hwms01@primenet.com) and I will post
hit for those interested.  TIA.

Susan G. Kallok
Harvard-Westlake Middle School