I tried to send this message to the individual that requested it; however,
the message bounced back.
TO:  Remote Addressee                     ( library@SMLS.ON.CA> @ SMTP )

Subject: dial up CD ROM towers

At FETC in Orlando Feb 16-18th.  I saw a demonstration by Compaq using a
Compaq server 5120 and Compaq remote that were able to access the
internet with a t1 line.  They were also able to do video conferencing from
any remote on the network.  It looked real promising.     It   can also
send digitized
video from a vcr to the remote stations.  You would have to contact your
Compaq dealer to get more information  I would like to know if anyone is
familiar with any other way to dial up a server from homes.
Let me know what kind of information you get.  You might also post a
request on the Edtech listserv.

Frances W. Pickard      Pickarf@mail.firn.edu           (904)739-5200
Dupont Middle School
2710 Dupont Ave.