First let me say thank you to all those wonderful people who answered my
query regarding access speed of zip drives.  Our computer teacher was most
appreciative.

My latest question is regarding HP 660C printers.  We plan to purchase 24
printers for use with new MACs. I have heard that there is a  paper feed
problem with some models of 560's and 660's.  Does anyone know if this is
still a problem.  I'm concerned that if I find a good price somewhere that
the printers might be old stock that still have problems. The best published
price I've seen so far is at MacZone for $389. TIA

Nancy Hall     nphHall@aol.com
District Library Center
Del Rey School
25 El Camino Moraga