Hello everyone.  My nephew asked me to help him find the answer to this
question.  Of course, it's Sunday and I have no resources here at home, and
he needs it tomorrow, so I thought I'd come to you all for help.
*Supposedly the poem "If" by Rudyard Kipling was so meaningful to some
famous person that they included it in their autobiography.  Who was this
person?*  To me, this almost sounds like one of those questions that you
have to already know the answer to in order to find the answer!  Thanks for
your help.
---
Carol Burr              burrc@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Goodlettsville Elementary