Thanks Ken for responding in your reasoned way to the question of whether
of not we should be taking time to read and respond to this listserve.  I
personally tend to scan messages and save or delete during my
non-existent lunch hour, while I'm eating a quick sandwich in the middle
of the day, or late at night like I'm doing now on Sunday night while
I'm catching up with the evening news.    I get a lot of information from
this great group, and it is a great support to see others in my profession having
the same questions
as I have had.

I'm looking forward to continuing to scan and participate in this group,
even if it is "only" to express my opinion.

Betty Copeland
St. Michael's Academy
Austin, Texas
bcope@tenet.edu