One of my social studies teachers is looking for the original laws of the
Napoleonic code.  She said some countries still use these laws as a basis for
their laws.  We have searched all available resources, even the internet.  If
someone knows of a source which contains this information, please send it
directly to me.

This is my first posting to the listserv.  I hope it proves to be as powerful
as it's members say it is.  I've enjoyed following the postings and now feel
confident I can participate as well as contribute to my fellow librarians. TIA

Sandra Frederick
Maloney High School
121 Gravel Street
Meriden CT, 06450