library will be using Annie,  the same program the Australians
call Oasis.  I have been interested in seeing references to an Australian
listserv that frequently features tips on Oasis, but I have been unsuccessful
subscribing to it.

The listserv was called Oz_Net, I believe.  A man from Canada posted it.
 (I'm sorry I hit the delete key too quickly and didn't save the
information.) Would someone help me out?

Are there others out there who are interested in getting or giving help using
"Annie?"
Thanks for any responses!

Becky Crozier, LMC
Golden High School