> doesn't that make it kinda impossible to post hits?  I'm a "hit'n run"
> poster...not bothering to remove the addresses of the people who send me

I agree that getting permissions from all who respond to a target
would take too much time--it would make it problematic to post a hit.
 I don't mind anyone forwarding my messages sent to this list--it's a
professional forum and I see part of its usefulness is in being able
to easily disseminate information.  What do others think?  Is there
a widespread concern about privacy here?  If so, it would be easy
enough to put a "do not re-post or forward" on your signature, to
protect yourself.  Of course, if the concern for privacy is more
widespread than I'm aware, it might be easier for those of us who
don't mind being "forwarded" have a notice to that effect in our
signature.

What's the general feeling of lm_net?

Shannon Acedo, Librarian (acedos@marlborough.la.ca.us)
Marlborough School