I figure anything I post on LM_NT, esp. if it's a public posting or in
response to arequest that generates a HIT is fair game is likely to show
up somewhere else..and sometimes has. If I don't want it going anywhere
I'll do a private e-mail and ask the recipent to keep it to themselves.

One of these days one of my posting may get me in trouble, but it won't
be the first time I've put foot- or keyboarding fingers in the mouth, and
doubt it will be the last time either. Tact is not my strongpoint.

                           Guusje Moore
                 Librarian, Housman Elementary School
                           Houston, Texas
                          guusje@tenet.edu