I agree with Peter and Mike, our LM_Net moderators.  When I ask a
question to our group, I prepare myself for a flood of answers.  After
all, I'm asking 4,000 helpful librarians.  :-)  I prefer the email to
come directly to me, there is no need to clutter up everyone else's inbox
with information I requested.  I post my hit later so all other
LM_Netters can know the results of my question.

Malia Rigler                      ______
Bush Schol Library               (__|___)
Seattle, WA                      ___|___
                                 ___|___
malia@helen.bush.edu                |

LM_NET Archive Home