I feel that LM_NET is not one of those typical "chat lines" that we spend
time on to gossip and tell war stories--it is informational in a wide
variety of subject areas, helps us to support our school curriculums
(curriculas?), and is a professional support group for us as a whole.  We
should not be sharing state secrets online, but I have no objection to
any of my professional concerns and/or suggestions being posted to anyone
who may see a need for the information.

I suppose there might be some sort of privacy issue here, wherein our
email addresses are broadcast to eternity, but if Pizza Hut knows where I
live when I give them my phone number and ask for a pizza to be
delivered, I don't see how we can avoid having certain parts of our
personal identification being available to everyone.  I would hope that
others would use this information responsiby--

Betty Copeland
St. Michael's Academy
Austin, Texas
bcope@tenet.edu