Our school system is opening a new elementary school next fall. The
current plan to buy the books for the library is to take the elementary
portion of the order for my library, a k-8 (opened in fall of 1993).  One
problem with this method is that it misses anything that has come out
in the last three years.   I want to give the coordinator a list of the
books that have come out in the last three years that should be included
in the collection, a monumental task if not for LM_NET.  Can you give
me the top ten (or twenty or thirty) books that you purchased in the
last three years?  Pick a category (or two) and tell me what we should
NOT MISS in picture books, chapter books, easy readers, nonfiction,
biography, reference.

Send contributions to me and I'll post a hit if there is interest.
Thanks!

--
Johanna Halbeisen                               "We are confronted by
Rebecca M. Johnson School(K-8)                   insurmountable opportunties."

LM_NET Archive Home