To the person who wanted books on creation science:
Write for a catalog from Institute for Creation Reasearch, P.O. Box 2667,
El Cajon, CA  92021.  One book that I have used in my church from them is
The Amazing Story of Creation by Duane T. Gish.  I've used it with Elem.
age and up to High School.  It is very well written and illustrated with many
good diagrams.  The author has a Ph.D. in biochemistry from UC Berkeley.  He
has written extensively and is listed in American Men 0f Science and Who's Who
in the West.  He is a member of the American Chemical Society, AAAS and is
a fellow of the American Institute of Chemists.  I challenge anyone to read
this book especially the part on the Bombadier Beetle.  There is a picture of
the insect in the book The Insects published by Time-Life Books, 1962.  This
creature is to me a very very interesting proof of the creation science theory.
The chemistry seen in this one insect is enough for me to believe in its
Designer. The design of the Woodpecker is also discussed and if you study
the tongue of a woodpecker you will be amazed.  Thanks for asking. Cecilia Baker

LM_NET Archive Home