On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, Global SchoolNet wrote:

> GO UMass
> --
> Johanna Halbeisen                               "We are confronted by
> Rebecca M. Johnson School(K-8)                   insurmountable opportunties."
> Springfield, Mass
> jhalbei@k12.oit.umass.edu                               Pogo

        Hey, when does Purdue play?? ( oh, you say next September?? Never
Mind)  <g> Guess I'll have to root for the Cubs.

                James Mong

Riverview Middle School-- Huntington, IN 46750
jmong@neptune.esc.k12.in.us

 "One of the most striking differences between a cat and a lie is that
the cat has only nine lives." -- Mark Twain

LM_NET Archive Home