-- [ From: Sandy Dwan * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Dear LM_Netters,
     Our elementary school will have over 900 students next year - probably at
least 36 classes.  We now have 32 classes.  The special teachers currently have
all the classes once a week.  I have a semi-flexible library schedule where I
see each class every two weeks with open times for special scheduling.  My
situation is good, but there is some resentment on the part of the other
special teachers.  We need to know what a normal load is for each of these
special teachers.   A committee is attempting to come up with some alternative
ideas.  If any of you have a situation like this and a schedule you really like,
I would appreciate hearing about it.  Also, how do you schedule lunch for so
many kids?
     Please reply directly to me.  TIA!
Sandy Dwan
2037600@mcimail.com