In Albuquerque, we are fortunate to have the New Mexico Media Literacy
Project directed by Bob McCannon and Giles Pennington.  If you email
Erika Hizel the Coordinator, she will be glad to send out the newletter
to you.  They have over 3500 subscribers throughout the US and the
world.  Erika's e-mail address is hizel@aa.edu.  Ask for the Activities
guide.  It has a great bibliography of media literacy texts, videos, etc.
Perlinda Shelton
mshelton@unm.edu

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Sandra Lee Parks wrote:

> Our creative writing teacher is looking for a text and/or
> writings he can use with his class dealing with various forms
> of media literacy.
>
> Any suggestions?
>

> Thanks
>

> Sandy Parks