Dear Colleagues,
        I need help.  This fall the library (9-12 grades) will be networked
with the whole school and my superintendent has asked for a list of CD-Roms
to purchase.  Since this is the first time I will have CD-ROM capabilities,
I need suggestions for some general reference materials such as an atlas,
encylopedias, etc.  I have no idea how much money will be involved so send
ALL recommendations.  Who knows,  I may get everything on my wish list!

                                        Thank you,
                                        Barb Suess
                                        Freeburg High School
                                        suess@apci.net