The ordering information I have for the 1995 version is $399.00 through
Cambridge Vocational & Technical (800-468-4227).  I think I have decided not
to order it based on the responses, plus OOH is available on the Internet
(thanks to Pat Moore for this info.) at http://www.jobweb.org/occhandb.htm.
Thanks for your help!!

Here are the responses I received to my posting about Occupational Outlook
Handbook.

Nancy Graf wrote:

I also have recently wanted to upgrade.  I have found to network you must
purchase X copies for each machine...for me it is 14 copies and there is no
networked price.  The diskette version is much cheaper.  it has not been
revised on CD-ROM yet so I opted for the diskette version.  No graphics but
the information is there for a starting point for students.

Deb Dalton wrote:

I just received a 1996 comprehensive CD_ROM catalog (Educational Software
Institute)
and their OOH advertised listed  had no date. Perhaps you could call the
publisher =
Career Development Software?

Darlene DeHudy wrote:

Eve,  I got OOH on CD-ROM last year because it was inexpensive.  I did
not like it at all and took it off the computer infavor of something else
not in the career line.  Luckily we have a Michigan made program which is
excellent "Michigan Occupational Information System - M.O.I.S."

Eve Jett
South Callaway R-2 High School
Mokane, MO
eve.jett@schs.k12.mo.us