Dear LM_NETers,

I agree with Andy.  Peter has helped me with my problems with my subscription
and did so within an hour of my asking.  I believe the job he does for us as
manager of this list is one that not many of us would not like to do.

I applaud Peter and Mike for keeping this listserv a manageable place to
communicate with others.

IMHO, I think we who judged Peter for making those phone calls (I am
including myself) before we knew the whole story owe Peter an apology.

Peter,  please accept my apology for judging you before I knew the whole
story.

Jennifer Kaysak
Ashurst Elementary School
Quantico Marine Base