I was going to send this personally but instead decided to send it to the
whole group because I had a couple of questions that perhaps could be answered
by Deborah or someone else who has previewed these videos.

I was sent a couple of these videos after being called by the company.  My
clerk and I previewed them and found them to be what we would consider
middle or high school level (we are at an elementary).  Which ones
have you viewed?  Perhaps it's the particular ones that we viewed that
made us think that way.

Also, how was the quality of the videos?  The ones we viewed were poor quality
- the picture rolled and had a fuzzy quality about it.  I sent them back
immediately.

Just a differing opinion...
Teresa Caddell                         Meadowcreek Elementary (Crowley ISD)
Librarian                              2801 Country Creek Lane
Meadowcreek Elementary                 Fort Worth, TX 76123
tcaddell@tenet.edu                     Phone: 817-370-5690