On Wed, 1 May 1996, Amy Derwin wrote:

> I was browsing through the archives and noticed the LM_NET Directory.
>  I looked through the D's and didn't find my name, and am curious to
> know how one's name gets added to the list.

Thanks, Amy, for the reminder!  Sandy Scroggs and I share the
responsibility for uploading about every quarter.  April 1st was our last
upload, so it's time to remind people to look at their information and see
if it is correct. If it isn't or is not there and should be, please let us
know.  (BTW, being in this directory is strictly voluntary. If you don't
send us the information, it doesn't get into the directory -- I think
Peter or Mike have a *participants* list or directory when people
subscribe to LM_NET, but it's not the same thing.)

I will post a second message to follow this one with the format and
instructions for sending your information.

Thanks for the reminder!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |            Sandy Scroggs, LRS
bhamilt@tenet.edu          _____|*BH  ~~~~~~.     sandyscr@tenet.edu
Brownfield High School     \                |     Kate Schenck Elementary
701 Cub Drive                \_/\   *SS   . }     101 Kate Schenck Avenue
Brownfield, TX 79316              \     {         San Antonio, TX 78223
(806) 637-4523                      \  }          (210) 333-0611
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home