Hello Group,

If you have new or changed directory information, please return the
following form (filled in, of course) to one of the LM_NET Directory
compilers (INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOW THE FORM).  Please DO NOT send the
information to the group.  Sandy Scroggs and I will be looking forward to
hearing from you!  Thanks! Betty Dawn

Surnames beginning with

A through K to      bhamilt@tenet.edu

L through Z to      sandyscr@tenet.edu

Last Name:
First Name:
Title/Position:
Institution:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Telephone:
Fax:
Institution's Grade Levels:
Professional Memberships:
Special Interests:
E-mail address:
Homepages address:

Thanks!

Sandy and Betty Dawn
("How To" instructions follow)

Depending on your internet provider, you can send the form back
in different ways:

                    PINE Editor

1.   Press "r" to reply (Do not include ALL, when asked)
     Press "y" to keep the original message.
     Change the "To:" address if you need to (depending on the
     first letter of your surname -- sandyscr or bhamilt?).
     Arrow down to the form and fill in the information
     Use "ctrl k" to delete any lines you do not need to send
     Press "ctrl x" to send (the standard way for e-mail)

                    OTHER method

2.   Press "f" to forward
     Type either address: sandyscr@tenet.edu or bhamilt@tenet
     Delete lines you don't need with "ctrl k" (I usually delete down to
        the address I need to see to fill in my heading)
     Arrow down and fill in form
     Send as usual.

3.   There may be another way, but I'm not sure about that. If
     any of you wish to add concise directions for sending,
     please send them to me and I'll forward them to the group. (BH)

                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |            Sandy Scroggs, LRS
bhamilt@tenet.edu          _____|*BH  ~~~~~~.     sandyscr@tenet.edu
Brownfield High School     \                |     Kate Schenck Elementary
701 Cub Drive                \_/\   *SS   . }     101 Kate Schenck Avenue
Brownfield, TX 79316              \     {         San Antonio, TX 78223
(806) 637-4523                      \  }          (210) 333-0611
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home