The three videos I received originally were the ones on Mark Twain (which
DOES stress his real name), Helen Keller, & The Alamo (William Travis).
All three were *excellent* quality, no rolling or sound distortion, & I
didn't even have to adjust the tracking!

Here are two personal testimonials to the videos I have heard myself:

        A teacher took home the Mark Twain video to preview & her 6-yr-old
        son watched it with her. He is a gifted boy, but he was also able
        to follow the story line, & learned what personification, alliter-
        ation, & onomotopia (however you spell it!) is.

        The teacher with the worst 4th grade class in school wanted a
        video to show during lunch to 2 classes (45 students). I gave her
        "The Alamo". She came back later RAVING about the film, how his-
        torically correct it was, but, most of all, all the kids SAT STILL
        for the entire movie. She said you could've heard a pin drop, & even
        the behavior problems were glued to the screen. She has showed
        all types of videos in an effort to get these kids' attention, &
        this is the ONLY one that worked this year.

        Later that week, this same teacher brought her class in for check-
        out, & the two ADD students (who get taken home by the principal
        *at least* once each week) asked for books about Travis! YEAH!

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *