There will be a half-time high school job opening in our school for next year.  We
are in Spring ISD in Houston, around the 1960 area.  We have a school of 3000
students; presently there are two librarians and two aides.  We get to add a
half-time (20 hour) position next year.  This person will work extended hours,
divided among later afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays (exact schedule to be
determined later.)
        If interested, please contact Personnel Services, 16717 Ella Blvd.,
Houston, TX 77090, Phone 713/586-1100, Fax 713/586-1146.
        Carolyn Pearl, Westfield High School, Houston, TX
        carolynp@hiway.spring.isd.tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home