Hi. I have joined our school's "Wellness and Safety"commitee whose purpose
to to provide educational assemblies for the student body.  With the DARE
program and other resources (multi-media programs) there are several
programs for grade 4-8 students.  We are, however, looking for programs for
the K-3 students.  In my previous school, we had an assembly with "Buster
the Bus."  I don't have an address for Buster, but it was really a cute and
an educational session for bus  safety.  Has anyone ever seen Buster and if
so, do you know an adress to contact him?  And,,, if anyone else knows of
any primary programs in New York State, I would really appreciate the
contacts.  TIA  bev
Bev Rovelli             brovelli@nsl.relex.com

Lyncourt School
2707 Court Street                phone:315-455-7571
Syracuse, New York  13208        fax 315-455-7573

Teaching the 3 R's:  respect for self
                     respect for others
                     responsibilitiy for one's own actions

LM_NET Archive Home