I am having to switch from pine to Eudora Light email and find the switch
to be somewhat confusing simply because I don't understand Eudora yet.  I
have a few questions:  I am using Netscape 1.2 with it...I can't send
email through it..have to be out of Netscape to do so...my question:  is
there any way of composing all my email messages first and saving them,
before sending them off...right now I compose offline and then send...but
only one at a time.  I would like to maybe send 3-4 messages out to
several people, then dial up and send.  Can I do that?

Are there any other suggestions you might have for me in learning how to
use Eudora?  Anything you pass on to me would be greatly appreciated!  I
certainly don't want to miss any of my LM_NET mail....

Ken Hawely
khawley@old.isbe.state.il.us

Central A & M Middle School

LM_NET Archive Home