About 20 of you asked for the story which I am glad to have sent. I forgot
that the progam I create the stories in - Adobe Pagemaker- will, on some
machine, turn the printer's quotes into extra R and S's. Sometime dashes
show up as Q's.

While you are thinking about it, the new tv program I am going to start for
storytelling needs a title. Anyone got any ideas?

I DON'T want it to be Let's Read or Let's Listen or something overly
simplistic such as that!!

So far we have:
Estrorian Patgon - Children Stories in Chamoru, but that may turn off all
the other languages we have here.

TK's Tales - but I am having loads of others doing the stories to (hopefully)

Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
Livin' in the future --- ain't Life grand!!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian, Guam Public Library
                           Resident Storyteller and Writer
                            tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home