following information.  I have * not * tried any of these CD-ROMs yet.  I
hope this helps those
looking for art to use in Web pages and with Print Shop Deluxe, PowerPoint,
or HyperStudio presentations.  There is no special order or ranking.

   Masterclips 35,000.  .wmf format
   DeskGallery MegaBundle, 15 CD's with 120,000 graphics   .tif format; this
is the
Dover Clip Art Collection, price about $150.00.   Company is Zedcor; has an
800 number.
   "Mother of All ClipArt"   Visit Global Impact's site -
http://www.global-impact.com
Cost is about $12.00.
    Realm Graphics at  http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~ender/ergraph.html
    Corel Gallery, available in most software stores.
    From Libraries Unlimited, 800-237-6124,  Mac or IBM version of Frohardt's
_Books, Books, Books: a Treasury of Clip Art_ CD.   about $63.00.    Smaller
selection of images at around $26.00.  Book is $24.00, ISBN 1-56308-265-9.

LM_NET Archive Home