Can someone help me out?  I went to download my email using Eudora Light
the other day and was successful in downloading 7 or so of my messages
and then all of a sudden something happened and nothing more downloaded.
It disconnects from a connections timed out and then gives me the message
that says:  Corrupt mailbox.  Mailbox has been changed since its table of
contents was created.  Do you wish to use the old table of contents or
create a new one?  Then it gives both options.  I have tried both
ways...by clicking on each at different times, but nothing happens...

I can send mail out....

I'm using PINE right now and am hoping that someone can give me some
answers.  Thanks,

Ken Hawley
CEntral A & M Middle School
khawley@old.isbe.state.il.us