        Am looking for anyone who has had experience with network design
consultants.  I am designing our K12 campus network around an enterprise
fast ethernet switch (Bay Networks LattisSwitch) running six 100baseFL
lines to various buildings around campus and then to 10/100baseT hubs to
distribute within buildings.  Would love to have someone with Fast Ethernet
or Switched Ethernet LAN design experience point out my flaws and save me
from expensive errors.
        If you are knowledgable or can suggest someone I might pay by the
hour to review my work please advise at csn@cyberstreet.com  or at
csnaples@gate.net
        Thanks in advance.

Robert C. Demarest, Director of Media Services
Community School of Naples
3251 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL 33942
941-597-7575 voice, 941-598-2973 FAX
csn@cyberstreet.com