I am a Media Coordinator in a K-5 magnet school. I bought the network
version but began with one teacher who was familiar with the program and
enthusiastic about it.  We also put tiny blue dots on the spines of the
books and I have started building our collection gradually so that we can
address the demand.
The school year is almost aty an end and the program is now being used by
four classes.  Today 6 kids came bursting into the Media Cneter with the
printout of their achievements for the past four weeks. They were very
proud and we sent them to several other classes to "show off."

I would encourage you to let teachers train other teachers and
enthusiastic kids to spread the good word.
But most important, be sure that you have the books because you'd better
be ready for the explosion of interest.  NGORDON@AVALON.NANDO.NET

LM_NET Archive Home