I have been using Scholastic for 5 or 6 years and think they are
wonderful. I tell them the kinds of books and things I want and they send
them.  My rep is so generous (I give books away in drawings, etc.) and
she always sends me at least one or more presents. I've never gotten a
gift for holding a book fair from any other company. It apparently
depends upon the reresentative; mine couldn't be better. Our books have
always arrived on time and telephoned orders are prompt. I think
Scholastic is Number 1 in book fairs.

marilynj@muskox.alaska.edu
Expect the unexpected!

LM_NET Archive Home