Netters,
   My district has a burning target question.  Whar are the pros and
cons of individual student e-mail acccounts vs using teacher accounts
for students when collaborating online at the High School level.
Should students have their own accounts or should they use the teachers
account for more control?  How does the individual student e-mail
account enhance learning of High School students.  Your comments would
be appreciated.  Please send all comments to me and I will broadcast the
hit later.

Bill Sears, Library / InfoTech Teacher
Mesa Verde High School
San Juan Unified School District