Hello everyone...
Lillington Elementary School has an _immediate_ opening
for a 5th grade teacher who is interested in work in a small
school in a rural setting.  Those who are interested may reply to
emoniz@christcom.net over the weekend for further details
or information.
Reply to the address above with a phone number if you desire,
and I will call you upon receiving your message. . .

Librarians in Harnett County, pass this message along to
any friends you might have looking for a teaching position
while pursuing their MLS...  thanks.

Aloha...
Earl J. Moniz (emoniz@christcom.net)
Lillington Elementary School
"Doing what I can from where I am with what I have..."
Lillington, North Carolina

LM_NET Archive Home